Category: post bail columbia mo
5 Reasons to Use a Bail Bondsman if You’re Arrested
Bail bondsmen offer an invaluable service for a person who’s been arrested and thrown into jail. This service allows you to pay just 10% of the court-ordered bond amount, plus a small bondsman fee, to get out of jail. A bail bondsman service makes life easy for people who would otherwise be forced to sit behind bars awaiting their court appearance due to excessive bond amounts. Read below to learn five of the many reasons you should call a bail bondsman to post bail columbia mo.
1. The amount of money needed to get out of jail when using a bondsman is considerably less than the court-ordered amount. Since you need just 10% of the amount, a $50,000 bond requires only $5,000 to get you out of jail.
2. Who wants to sit behind bars? It is a dreaded experience that isn’t on anyone’s wish list. Using the services that a bondsman offers ensures that you are not behind bars longer than need be.
3. Want to get out of jail faster? Bondsman releases are handled before other releases. Once the bond money is paid, you will be processed and released very quickly.
4. Many bondsmen understand the strain that placing a bond puts on the budget. As result, they offer financing options as well as property bonds. If you own land or other items of value, you may qualify for a property bond.
5. Bonding out of jail is easier when there is a bondsman on your side. They understand the bonds process, the criminal court process, etc. and can answer questions and otherwise make you feel at ease.
There are many reasons to use the services of a bail bondsman if you are arrested. The five reasons above are just some of them. Get out of jail fast when there is a bondsman there!!